Apple supplier Hon Hai January sales down 8 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Thursday consolidated January sales dropped 8.19 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$313.527 billion ($10.6 billion) for the month, compared with T$341.478 billion a year earlier. Hon Hai did not give any further details.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |