TEXT-Fitch drops Italy's city of Valmontone's ratings
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Feb 07 - Fitch Ratings has withdrawn the City of Valmontone's 'A-' Long-term foreign and local currency ratings with Negative Outlooks and 'F2' Short-term foreign currency rating.
Fitch has withdrawn the ratings as Valmontone has chosen to stop participating in the rating process. Therefore, Fitch will no longer have sufficient information to maintain the ratings. Accordingly, Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for Valmontone.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |