Safeway Inc. to Webcast Fourth Quarter and Year End 2012 Earnings Conference Call on Feb. 21, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Feb 07 (Marketwire) -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) to discuss its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results. The conference call will be webcast live at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on Webcast to access the call. A replay will be available for one week following the call. Safeway Inc. will hold its 2013 Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 12:00 noon (PST). The investor conference will be webcast live (audio only) at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on Webcast to access the event. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference. Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,644 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $43.6 billion in 2011. Contact: Christiane Pelz (925) 467-3832 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'