HP Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Feb 07 (Marketwire) -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced its participation in the following investor conference, which will be available via live audio webcast: -- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 26. Meg Whitman, HP president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to speak at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Webcast information for the conference is available at www.hp.com/investor/calendar. A replay of the audio webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the presentation ends at www.hp.com/investor/pastevents. About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image