REG-Carnival PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Notification Of Transaction Of Director/PDMR MIAMI, Feb. 7, 2013 -- Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) was notified on February 6, 2013 that on February 5, 2013 Robert H. Dickinson, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Carnival Cruise Lines and a member of Carnival Corporation & plc's boards of directors, exercised options to purchase 40,000 shares of Carnival Corporation common stock ("Shares") at US$34.25 per Share. The options were scheduled to expire on August 1, 2013. Upon exercise, Mr. Dickinson sold all 40,000 Shares on the New York Stock Exchange at a weighted average sale price of US$38.58 per share. Following this transaction, Mr. Dickinson continues to hold 57,736 Shares. This notification relates to disclosures made in accordance with 3.1.4(R)(1)(a) of the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules. Further details and a copy of the Form 4, Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Securities, to be filed with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, can be found at the SEC web site, www.sec.gov, and the Carnival Corporation & plc web site located at www.carnivalcorp.com and www.carnivalplc.com. SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors