LinkedIn 4th-quarter profit and revenue beats Street
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 7 (Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp. on Thursday reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue of $303.6 million, an 81 percent rise from a year ago, as millions of job-seekers and corporate recruiters signed up for the professional social network's services.
Excluding certain items, net income was $40.2 million, or 35 cents a share, above the 19 cents expected by analysts polled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic