LinkedIn 4th-quarter profit and revenue beats Street
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 7 (Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp. on Thursday reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue of $303.6 million, an 81 percent rise from a year ago, as millions of job-seekers and corporate recruiters signed up for the professional social network's services.
Excluding certain items, net income was $40.2 million, or 35 cents a share, above the 19 cents expected by analysts polled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image