U.S. municipal bond funds report $109 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
U.S. municipal bond funds posted $109 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 6, compared to $573.6 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $749.2 million, said Lipper, a unite of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N