U.S. municipal bond funds report $109 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
U.S. municipal bond funds posted $109 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 6, compared to $573.6 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $749.2 million, said Lipper, a unite of Thomson Reuters.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World