U.S. municipal bond funds report $109 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
U.S. municipal bond funds posted $109 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 6, compared to $573.6 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $749.2 million, said Lipper, a unite of Thomson Reuters.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter