CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive; BCE, Manulife lead gains
TORONTO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned positive on Thursday, as gains made by BCE Inc and Manulife Financial following their earnings results offset falling gold shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 6.53 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,768.12 shortly after a weaker start.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions