CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive; BCE, Manulife lead gains
TORONTO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned positive on Thursday, as gains made by BCE Inc and Manulife Financial following their earnings results offset falling gold shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 6.53 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,768.12 shortly after a weaker start.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |