CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive; BCE, Manulife lead gains
TORONTO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned positive on Thursday, as gains made by BCE Inc and Manulife Financial following their earnings results offset falling gold shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 6.53 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,768.12 shortly after a weaker start.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |