European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Thursday, as investors remained cautious ahead of Spain's bond auction and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi's press conference.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.08 percent, for Germany's DAX were down 0.03 percent and for France's CAC were up 0.11 percent.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind