European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Thursday, as investors remained cautious ahead of Spain's bond auction and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi's press conference.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.08 percent, for Germany's DAX were down 0.03 percent and for France's CAC were up 0.11 percent.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media