Euro falls to session low against dollar and yen
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the exchange rate is not a policy target.
The euro was last at $1.3459, down 0.4 percent on the day , with the session low at $1.3456. The euro was down 0.9 percent against the yen at 125.78 yen with the session low at 125.68 yen.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016