Euro falls to session low against dollar and yen
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the exchange rate is not a policy target.
The euro was last at $1.3459, down 0.4 percent on the day , with the session low at $1.3456. The euro was down 0.9 percent against the yen at 125.78 yen with the session low at 125.68 yen.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB