Euro falls to session low against dollar and yen
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the exchange rate is not a policy target.
The euro was last at $1.3459, down 0.4 percent on the day , with the session low at $1.3456. The euro was down 0.9 percent against the yen at 125.78 yen with the session low at 125.68 yen.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions