Euro falls as investors perceive ECB's Draghi as cautious
The euro fell against the dollar on Thursday as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi was perceived by investors as being more cautious in his opening comments at a press conference after the ECB left its benchmark interest rate unchanged. .
The euro was last at $1.3509, down 0.1 percent on the day, and well below the $1.3547 level it changed hands at as Draghi began speaking..
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources