Hong Kong shares to open flat, Li & Fung slides
HONG KONG Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start flat on Thursday, with strength in local property developers offsetting a 2.9 percent slide for exporter Li & Fung .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,259.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. veteran Merrill Newman
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources