Hong Kong shares to open flat, Li & Fung slides
HONG KONG Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start flat on Thursday, with strength in local property developers offsetting a 2.9 percent slide for exporter Li & Fung .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,259.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media