Nikkei down from 4-year high on profit-taking
TOKYO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell early on Thursday as investors locked in some profits after the market had jumped to a four-year high the previous day and on caution ahead of a European Central Bank meeting. The Nikkei average shed 0.6 percent to 11,398.29, while the broader Topix dropped 0.2 percent to 967.13.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage