Nikkei down from 4-year high on profit-taking
TOKYO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell early on Thursday as investors locked in some profits after the market had jumped to a four-year high the previous day and on caution ahead of a European Central Bank meeting. The Nikkei average shed 0.6 percent to 11,398.29, while the broader Topix dropped 0.2 percent to 967.13.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing