Nikkei down from 4-year high on profit-taking
TOKYO, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell early on Thursday as investors locked in some profits after the market had jumped to a four-year high the previous day and on caution ahead of a European Central Bank meeting. The Nikkei average shed 0.6 percent to 11,398.29, while the broader Topix dropped 0.2 percent to 967.13.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane