US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses as retail, housing stocks fall
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Wall Street extended losses on Thursday with housing and retail stocks leading the decline.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 101.72 points, or 0.73 percent, at 13,884.80. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 9.65 points, or 0.64 percent, at 1,502.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 25.16 points, or 0.79 percent, at 3,143.32.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video