US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses as retail, housing stocks fall
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Wall Street extended losses on Thursday with housing and retail stocks leading the decline.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 101.72 points, or 0.73 percent, at 13,884.80. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 9.65 points, or 0.64 percent, at 1,502.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 25.16 points, or 0.79 percent, at 3,143.32.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source