Mexico's Cemex sees $700 mln capital spending in 2013
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Cemex, one of the world's largest cement companies, expects to spend about $700 million on capital investments this year, a company executive told analysts on a conference call.
About $525 million of that will be for maintenance and $175 million for "strategic capex," said Fernando Gonzalez, executive vice president for finance and administration.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |