Mexico's Cemex sees $700 mln capital spending in 2013
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Cemex, one of the world's largest cement companies, expects to spend about $700 million on capital investments this year, a company executive told analysts on a conference call.
About $525 million of that will be for maintenance and $175 million for "strategic capex," said Fernando Gonzalez, executive vice president for finance and administration.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid