Mexico's Cemex posts narrower fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY/MONTERREY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's biggest cement companies, reported a narrower fourth-quarter loss on Thursday.
The Monterrey-based company reported a loss of $489 million in the fourth quarter, compared with $761 million a year earlier.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media