Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct on Draghi comments
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell sharply on Thursday, tracking losses on Wall Street, after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said there were more negative economic risks than positive ones facing Europe.
The IPC stock index shed 1 percent to 45,110.39 points at 11:28 a.m. local time.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama