Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct on Draghi comments
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell sharply on Thursday, tracking losses on Wall Street, after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said there were more negative economic risks than positive ones facing Europe.
The IPC stock index shed 1 percent to 45,110.39 points at 11:28 a.m. local time.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |