Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct on Draghi comments
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell sharply on Thursday, tracking losses on Wall Street, after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said there were more negative economic risks than positive ones facing Europe.
The IPC stock index shed 1 percent to 45,110.39 points at 11:28 a.m. local time.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad