Mexico Mexichem shares drop 5 pct after weak Q4 earnings
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's industrial conglomerate Mexichem fell more than 5 percent in Thursday morning trading, a day after the company announced lower than expected fourth quarter preliminary results.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks