Mexico Mexichem shares drop 5 pct after weak Q4 earnings
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's industrial conglomerate Mexichem fell more than 5 percent in Thursday morning trading, a day after the company announced lower than expected fourth quarter preliminary results.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel