Mexican stocks down 1.21 pct, biggest one-day fall in 13 weeks
MEXICO CITY Feb 7 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index closed Thursday down 1.21 percent, ending its recent winning streak.
The index saw its biggest daily drop in 13 weeks, ending at 45,109.21 points.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |