Noble Energy posts profit on higher production from Colorado wells
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc reported a quarterly profit as production shot up, mainly in the liquids-rich Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado.
The Houston-based oil and gas company reported a profit of $251 million, or $1.39 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $296 million, or $1.67 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 30 percent to $1.2 billion.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine