Noble Energy posts profit on higher production from Colorado wells
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc reported a quarterly profit as production shot up, mainly in the liquids-rich Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado.
The Houston-based oil and gas company reported a profit of $251 million, or $1.39 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $296 million, or $1.67 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 30 percent to $1.2 billion.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane