ON Semiconductor posts bigger loss on one-time charges
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Power-management chipmaker ON Semiconductor Corp posted a bigger fourth-quarter loss, hurt by asset impairment charges and lower orders from its customers.
Net loss attributable to the company widened to $138.2 million, or 31 cents per share, from $8.8 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 11 percent to $680.2 million.
Excluding charges of $175.2 million from special items, the company earned 8 cents per share.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S