ON Semiconductor posts bigger loss on one-time charges
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Power-management chipmaker ON Semiconductor Corp posted a bigger fourth-quarter loss, hurt by asset impairment charges and lower orders from its customers.
Net loss attributable to the company widened to $138.2 million, or 31 cents per share, from $8.8 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 11 percent to $680.2 million.
Excluding charges of $175.2 million from special items, the company earned 8 cents per share.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed