ON Semiconductor posts bigger loss on one-time charges
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Power-management chipmaker ON Semiconductor Corp posted a bigger fourth-quarter loss, hurt by asset impairment charges and lower orders from its customers.
Net loss attributable to the company widened to $138.2 million, or 31 cents per share, from $8.8 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 11 percent to $680.2 million.
Excluding charges of $175.2 million from special items, the company earned 8 cents per share.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions