Israel's Oramed to list shares on Nasdaq
JERUSALEM Feb 7 (Reuters) - Oramed, an Israeli developer of oral drug delivery systems, said it will list its shares on the Nasdaq Capital Market starting on Monday in a bid to boost its investor base.
Oramed, which is developing an oral insulin capsule, said on Thursday it will trade under the symbol ORMP. Its shares currently trade over the counter.
"Oramed is ready to begin trading on a higher profile exchange like Nasdaq," Nadav Kidron, Oramed's chief executive, said. "Listing on Nasdaq should enable us to broaden our investor reach and increase visibility and liquidity of our share."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter