AMETEK Declares Quarterly Dividend of Six Cents Per Share
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130207:nPnPH55544 BERWYN, Pa., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) declared a regular quarterly dividend of six cents per share for the first quarter ending March 31, 2013. The first quarter dividend is payable March 28, 2013, to shareholders of record as of March 14, 2013. Contact: Kevin Coleman (610) 889-5247 SOURCE AMETEK, Inc.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'