Peru central bank sets benchmark interest rate at 4.25 pct
LIMA Feb 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady at 4.25 percent for the 21st straight month on Thursday, as inflation runs within the annual target range of 1-3 percent even as the economy hurtles along at 6 percent.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran