Peru central bank sets benchmark interest rate at 4.25 pct
LIMA Feb 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady at 4.25 percent for the 21st straight month on Thursday, as inflation runs within the annual target range of 1-3 percent even as the economy hurtles along at 6 percent.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |