Peugeot to report multi-billion euro write down-sources
LONDON/PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen is set to announce a multi-billion euro write down on its non-performing assets, two people familiar with the situation said.
Peugeot has net tangible assets worth 14 billion euros ($18.75 billion), according to Thomson Reuters data, and is expected to write down a significant part of it on Thursday, the people said.
Peugeot declined to comment. Traders said the company had called a surprise conference call for analysts on Thursday night. ($1 = 0.7469 euros) (Reporting by Sophie Sassard and Laurence Frost; Editing by Steve Slater)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |