Canpotex signs potash supply contract with India
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for North American potash miners Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc , Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc, said on Thursday that it has signed a new potash supply contract with Indian buyers.
Canpotex said it will sell about 1.1 million tonnes of the crop nutrient to Indian buyers up to January 2014 at a price of $427 per tonne.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies