Canpotex signs potash supply contract with India
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for North American potash miners Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc , Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc, said on Thursday that it has signed a new potash supply contract with Indian buyers.
Canpotex said it will sell about 1.1 million tonnes of the crop nutrient to Indian buyers up to January 2014 at a price of $427 per tonne.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite