RadioShack names Walgreen executive as CEO
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - RadioShack Corp said it named Walgreen executive Joseph C. Magnacca as its new chief executive, effective Feb.11.
The retailer said Magnacca has also been named to its board.
Magnacca, 50, is currently executive vice president and president of Daily Living Products and Solutions for Walgreen Co , where he oversees the drugstore chain's marketing and merchandising operations.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76