RadioShack names Walgreen executive as CEO
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - RadioShack Corp said it named Walgreen executive Joseph C. Magnacca as its new chief executive, effective Feb.11.
The retailer said Magnacca has also been named to its board.
Magnacca, 50, is currently executive vice president and president of Daily Living Products and Solutions for Walgreen Co , where he oversees the drugstore chain's marketing and merchandising operations.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning