Hungary's Richter sees 3 pct revenue growth in 2013 -CEO
BUDAPEST Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hungarian drug maker Richter expects revenues to rise by 3 percent in euro terms in 2013 from last year, Chief Executive Erik Bogsch said on Thursday.
"Overall we expect about 3 percent growth in euros," Bogsch told a news conference after the company reported fourth-quarter results.
Richter had revenues of 1.13 billion euros in 2012, a 2.8 percent increase over the previous year. (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets