Richter sees 14-15 pct operating profit margin in 2013 -CEO
BUDAPEST Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hungarian drug maker Richter sees its operating profit margin coming in at 14-15 percent of revenues this year, slightly less than 15.4 percent reported in 2012, Chief Executive Erik Bogsch told a news conference on Thursday.
He said the company expected sales and marketing spending to inch up to about 29 percent of revenues in 2013 from 28.4 percent last year, while research and development expenditure is estimated at 12-13 percent, a notch above 11.9 percent in 2012. (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls