Riverbed revenue rises on higher demand
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Riverbed Technology Inc's quarterly revenue rose 17 percent as demand grew for its products that boost data speeds over wide-area networks.
Revenue rose to $237 million in the fourth quarter from $202.8 million a year earlier.
The company's net income fell 75 percent to $5 million, or 3 cents per share, from $20.2 million, or 12 cents per share.
Excluding items, the earnings were 29 cents per share.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted