Riverbed revenue rises on higher demand
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Riverbed Technology Inc's quarterly revenue rose 17 percent as demand grew for its products that boost data speeds over wide-area networks.
Revenue rose to $237 million in the fourth quarter from $202.8 million a year earlier.
The company's net income fell 75 percent to $5 million, or 3 cents per share, from $20.2 million, or 12 cents per share.
Excluding items, the earnings were 29 cents per share.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.