Rolls-Royce gets certification for Airbus A350 engine-EASA
PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - European safety authorities said on Thursday they had certified the Rolls-Royce engine for the Airbus A350, marking a key step in the development of Europe's newest airliner.
The European Aviation Safety Agency certified the Trent XWB engine in a ceremony on Thursday, an EASA spokesman said.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East