Sanofi FY 2012 - Interview with CEO Chris Viehbacher
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130207:nBw066836a PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, reports 2012 results. CEO Chris Viehbacher comments on 2012 results and outlook for 2013. Click to watch the video:http://bit.ly/XkZjhU Topics covered in the interview include: - 2012 Results - Genzyme - Emerging Markets - Diabetes franchise - R&D Pipeline - Animal Health - Capital Allocation - Cost savings - 2013 Guidance About Sanofi Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients` needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY). Company website: www.sanofi.com Sanofi Investor Relations: Sébastien Martel, +33 1 53 77 45 45 IR@sanofi.com or Media Relations: +33 1 53 77 45 02 MR@sanofi.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist