Sanoma Q4 profit falls in line with forecasts
HELSINKI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Finnish media group Sanoma's fourth-quarter core operating profit fell 41 percent to 32 million euros on the back of a slump in advertising, in line with expectations.
However, it proposed a dividend of 0.60 euros ($0.81) per share, unchanged from a year ago and above analysts' average forecast of 0.55 euros in a Reuters poll.
Shares in the company rose 3.4 percent by 0923 GMT. ($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting By Jussi Rosendahl)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message