Sanoma Q4 profit falls in line with forecasts
HELSINKI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Finnish media group Sanoma's fourth-quarter core operating profit fell 41 percent to 32 million euros on the back of a slump in advertising, in line with expectations.
However, it proposed a dividend of 0.60 euros ($0.81) per share, unchanged from a year ago and above analysts' average forecast of 0.55 euros in a Reuters poll.
Shares in the company rose 3.4 percent by 0923 GMT. ($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting By Jussi Rosendahl)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident