Germany's Software AG to buy back shares worth up to 180 mln eur
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Software AG on Thursday said it will buy back shares worth up to 180 million euros ($241.01 million).
The buyback will take place by December 31, 2013, the company said in a regulatory filing. Software AG currently has 316 million euros on its balance sheet, the company said. ($1 = 0.7469 euros) (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls