Germany's Software AG to buy back shares worth up to 180 mln eur
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Software AG on Thursday said it will buy back shares worth up to 180 million euros ($241.01 million).
The buyback will take place by December 31, 2013, the company said in a regulatory filing. Software AG currently has 316 million euros on its balance sheet, the company said. ($1 = 0.7469 euros) (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources