CORRECTED-Sony cuts annual TV sales forecast, maintains Playstation estimate
(Corrects headline to say maintains Playstation estimate instead of PSP)
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Sony Corp lowered its full-year sales forecast for TV sets to 13.5 million from an earlier estimate of 14.5 million, but kept its prediction for sales of its PlayStation game console to 16 million. (Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East