CORRECTED-Sony cuts annual TV sales forecast, maintains Playstation estimate
(Corrects headline to say maintains Playstation estimate instead of PSP)
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Sony Corp lowered its full-year sales forecast for TV sets to 13.5 million from an earlier estimate of 14.5 million, but kept its prediction for sales of its PlayStation game console to 16 million. (Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote