SunPower fourth-quarter net loss widens
LOS ANGELES Feb 7 (Reuters) - U.S. solar company SunPower Corp reported a wider fourth-quarter net loss after taking charges for restructuring its business.
The company's fourth-quarter net loss was $144.8 million, or $1.22 per share, compared with a net loss of $93 million, or 94 cents per share, a year ago.
Excluding items, the company earned 18 cents a share.
Revenue was $678.5 million, up from $625.3 million a year ago.
SunPower is majority-owned by Total SA.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'